Website HCA Healthcare
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
- Integral member of the facility Transport Pool.
- Works with minimal supervision and high initiative as a member of the facility Transportation pool.
- Transporters are responsible for the safe and efficient transport of patients to and from various locations via bed, stretchers, and wheelchairs.
- Responsible for patient all elements of patient safety during transport. Represents facility with professionalism and attention to details of responsibilities.
- Expected to continuously provide service to requestors. Requested tasks include patient transfers, assisting at multiple department and POB locations relative to transport of patients, products, or any other materials requiring delivery when requested.
- Cooperates with all departments in this integral part of patient care. Requires a sense of ownership, and high initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Communication skills and basic PC operation
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A