A Sales Rep will be responsible for stocking and selling products to new and existing retail customers. Order assigned products to maximize sales. Merchandises, fronts, and sells products by performing the following duties. Work under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions. Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
- Organize, clean, and prepare back area for incoming deliveries
- Ensure that all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met
- Keep sales floor uncluttered and free from spills
- Use suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Check shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality of products
- Provide good customer service
- Stock and rotate items as needed
- Assist in merchandising the department to maximize sales
- Reset products and maintains shelf conditions ensuring integrity of shelf tags and signage in department
- Maintain standards in shrink, safety, and inventory control
- Passion for food
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- Materials handling equipment certification
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Extensive knowledge of specialty food products and food preparation essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A