A Sales Rep will be responsible for stocking and selling products to new and existing retail customers. Order assigned products to maximize sales. Merchandises, fronts, and sells products by performing the following duties. Work under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions. Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
- Assist in merchandising the department to maximize sales
- Provide good customer service
- Keep sales floor uncluttered and free from spills
- Stock and rotate items as needed
- Maintain standards in shrink, safety, and inventory control
- Ensure that all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met
- Organize, clean, and prepare back area for incoming deliveries
- Check shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality of products
- Reset products and maintains shelf conditions ensuring integrity of shelf tags and signage in department
- Use suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Passion for food
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Materials handling equipment certification
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Extensive knowledge of specialty food products and food preparation essential.
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A