A Sales Rep will be responsible for stocking and selling products to new and existing retail customers. Order assigned products to maximize sales. Merchandises, fronts, and sells products by performing the following duties. Work under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions. Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Stock and rotate items as needed
- Ensure that all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met
- Check shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality of products
- Reset products and maintains shelf conditions ensuring integrity of shelf tags and signage in department
- Organize, clean, and prepare back area for incoming deliveries
- Keep sales floor uncluttered and free from spills
- Provide good customer service
- Assist in merchandising the department to maximize sales
- Maintain standards in shrink, safety, and inventory control
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for food
- Materials handling equipment certification
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of specialty food products and food preparation essential.
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A