At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Works in the washlab, to perform and evaluate various laundry products for performance in an effective and timely manner
- Independently manages their tests and daily work and are responsible to bring up and discuss any issues, etc. with manager
- Keep ongoing inventory of specified materials, products, etc. and will notify need to reorder in a timely manner so lab continues to run smoothly
- Responsible for rotating assigned tasks in lab – ensuring that they are complete and tracked – examples include cleaning and calibration of instruments, ballast maintenance, stain maintenance, machine cleaning, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; good leadership skills for the level.
- Ability to utilize good judgment to make timely, practical, and technically sound decisions; ability to effectively work with positive mindset in fluid environments that demand agility.
- Working knowledge and ability to use computers.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to be on feet all day and do laundry type tasks (Carrying minimum 30 lbs, products, etc)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A