At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Package material according to specifications.
- Measure and weigh materials according to industry standards.
- Set sheeting equipment to customer specification, and collect material at the end of the sheeter for packaging.
- Promote continuous improvement in all functions.
- Perform quality checks, equipment clean up, data entry and make a product label.
- Operate web coating and sheeting equipment while following documented procedures in a safe operating manner
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prescott, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A