A Guest Services Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
- Customer Focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A