As the Administrative Assistant, you will support the US and Canada Development team by assisting with the current process outlined for Development franchise and management application approvals. Create and maintain necessary documentation, including accessing and utilizing the required internal documentation designed specifically for development. You will report directly to the Vice President and Managing Director Development North West (NW) Region. You will be responsible for assisting the team with the Development Authority (DA) process and Investment Committee (IC) material, including assembling and circulating documentation for Senior Leadership reports. You will coordinate and help prepare projects and deliverables for various departments, including Feasibility and Market Analysis, Architecture and Construction, Brands, and Legal.
- Draft and prepare memorandums and business correspondence, ensuring the accuracy of all documents provided related explicitly to the franchise application process and franchise documentation.
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly departmental special reports as needed.
- Create and maintain presentations for internal and external team meetings.
- Compile data into spreadsheets utilizing internal databases: OnQ Insider, MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Salesforce.
- Act as the liaison between development and various departments related to the franchise approval process.
- Assist in coordinating internal and external department activities, including but not limited to team meetings and regional conferences.
- Work independently or with a team on special or recurring regional and department projects.
- Work directly with owners and developers on unique projects such as Multi-Unit Deals, research on hotel ownership, and potential conversions in the region.
- Ensure all daily operational functions are completed smoothly and efficiently.
- Have strong verbal and written communication with external owners/developers to ensure smooth processing of their franchise applications.
- Maintain constant communication with the regional developers as to the status of the franchise applications.
- Understand franchise basics related to FDD issuance, tortious interference letters, and confidentiality pertaining to owner information.
Qualification & Experience:
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and/or similar programs
- Travel, if needed to represent Development (less than 10% of the time)
- High School Degree/GED
- Prior experience within the hospitality industry
- Proficiency with Concur, Salesforce, MicroStrategy, and Tableau
- Two (2) years of administrative experience
- Associate’s Degree/College Diploma/Cepeg
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A