Website Hobby Lobby
As a leader in the arts & crafts industry, we seek experienced retail managers to lead and motivate our store teams to success.
The Co-Manager position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby Store Manager because we only promote from within. From Store Manager you could advance into District Manager and other roles within the Company. Do you understand the Value of Work?
- Manage the operations and merchandising of all seasonal goods meeting and surpassing financial objectives.
- Demonstrate a thorough KNOWLEDGE of the business learned from the ground up utilizing all levels of your team as resources.
- Lead your team to accomplish RESULTS in an organized, efficient and timely process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Open to relocation for promotion
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita Falls, TX , US
Application Deadline: N/A