Website Holland and Barrett
It’s a really exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. Our IT, Technology and Digital teams are transforming our business beyond all recognition. This is where we create our industry leading digital solutions to satisfy our customer needs. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our ambition is to become the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys.
- Be responsible for team technical platform design and implementation ensuring that software adheres to department standards and are scalable using modern methods of distributed load balancing and computation.
- Lead from the front as a model for a culture of innovation and professionalism within the team, management and the wider Technology function where there is clear ownership and accountability, and where individuals take pride in their deliverables and creating a positive customer impact.
- Manage and mentor multiple software development teams and individuals who build and support-leading edge software platforms across squads within the Online vertical.
- Be responsible for ongoing software development of digital products with the aim of enhancing our consumers’ experience.
- Be responsible for software development needs across product squads within the Online vertical.
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of Product Online to ensure cohesive squad ways of working.
- Work with key business stakeholders and Product Managers to prioritise and deliver key software developments.
- Knowledge of software complexity and algorithms.
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing technology teams in all aspects of team management for at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of software architecture.
- Strong experience of collaboration with Product management and working with Product teams.
- Sound software development and delivery experience with history of delivering at least 8 or more systems and platforms
- Degree in computer science or other technical degree.
- Strong background in analytics and problem solving.
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A