Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- familiarity with systems
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A