Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell’s customers. You will act as the lead technical liaison to the sales team.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
- Experience with RTOS based system development is must
- Communication Protocols knowledge on Bluetooth, Modbus TCP is required
- AI/ML for Equipment Health monitoring or similar application areas
- Embedded FW Application development using C, C++
- 10+ years of experience in SW & FW application development using C, C++. Experience on VC++, MFC is a plus
- Knowledge on Control Algorithms like PID, Auto Tune, Fuzzy etc. is plus
- Experience in industrial control system is preferrable
- Highly skilled in analyzing and trouble shooting
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team within time constraints and under minimum supervision
- Good working knowledge operating System and internals
- Experience on Six Sigma design principle based development is plus
- Experience with Cloud (Azure/AWS) enabled application development is plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years embedded product development.
- Experience in leading design teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A