Website Honor Health
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
Under the direction of the Director of Case Management or designee assists in the administration of Case Management functions to include, but not limited to, organization of work flow, communications, critical information tracking, report creation and links with community resources. The position is focused on supporting the role of the Case Management department in optimizing the Care Management process and Case Manager efficiency and effectiveness.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical activities. Assists case managers in assigned area of responsibility, including compiling information, organizing paperwork and files, providing information, coordinating with outside agencies, monitoring the status of cases, and similar activities.
- Research, compile, review, reconcile, and/or maintains a variety of information and records. Answer questions and supplies detailed information both in person and on the phone to patients, case managers, and other service agencies. Receives and process a variety of requests for information, referrals, forms, orders, notices, and/or other related information. Follows through on patient needs through coordination of services.
- Distributes post-acute placement requests to regional resources and identifies availability. Maintains routine communication with referring Case Management team of the status of requests. Obtains forms to initiate and complete placement process. Arranges safe transportation which fits the patients’ needs. Gathers pertinent information from insurance carriers, financial counselors and ancillary staff to ensure patient benefit coverage for post-discharge services.
- Confers with the Case Management team to prioritize placement requests. Partner with the Case Management team to provide post-acute services. Facilitate prompt processing of all requests for post-acute services, equipment, or appointments with community resources.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year Clerical support Required
Company: Honor Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A