Website Wipro Limited
“Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person’s race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
- Drive regular employee connect programs across the globe, especially will involve regular domestic travel across locations in India.
- Actively lead on the digital culture adoption initiatives within the unit as the Change Agent
- Contribute to implementation of Talent Management & Organization Development initiatives
- Drive the HR process with execution excellence – Wipro Leadership Qualities, Performance Appraisal, PIP & Performance Exits, Bench Optimization & CNBL exits, Talent Review Planning, Inclusion & Diversity Initiatives, Merit Salary Increase, Progression, Reward & Recognition, etc.
- As a key member of Wipro Digital HR business Partnering team own and proactively drive the People agenda for the unit assigned
- Drive employee engagement working with business teams to build & execute retention strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Hard working and excellent follow-through/up skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity, team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and agile pace of working
- High learning agility and with good business acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Great communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable project management and strong organizational and planning skills
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A