Website Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.As HR Manager you will contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy in all areas of recruitment, organisational design, retention, reward and employee engagement across France, Belgium, Luxemburg & Netherlands. You will lead the HR team & provide guidance and advice as well as coaching to line managers on HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practice and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation.
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision
- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Manager HR team across Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and France
- Providing HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Leading the HR agenda for five countries within France, Belgium, Luxemburg and Netherlands, supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manager the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Fluent in French and English
- Willingness to travel as regular travel is required for this role both within France, Netherlands, Belgium, Netherlands and Internationally.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a recognised accreditation in HR.
- Minimum of five years HR related job experience within an International company which will include a minimum of 2 years in a HR Management Role
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Paris
Application Deadline: N/A