Website Casey's General Stores
As an HRIS Analyst, you’ll provide support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) as well as other systems within the Human Resources and Payroll departments. This position will provide system troubleshooting, problem resolution, and customer support in partnership with the HRIS team related to the daily operations of the Human Resources and Payroll Departments. This position is accountable for the efficiency, stability, security and accessibility of all assigned applications according to the established standards.
- Auditing employee level data, including manager updates and hour corrections.
- Assisting with payroll processing functions including query updates, employee data accuracy and I-9 maintenance.
- Developing, analyzing, creating and testing processes to ensure consistent HRIS system operation.
- Providing HRIS analysis and support for all system users.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, organizational skills, and keen judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and expertise with MS Office required.
- Stays current with HRIS concepts, practices, procedures and industry trends.
- Able to research information and analyze evidence to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two (2) years of experience with human resources systems and systems implementation.
- A four-year degree in a relevant field.
Company: Casey’s General Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: One SE Convenience Blvd, Ankeny, US
Application Deadline: N/A