HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
- Ensure prompt and appropriate response to customer enquiries and concerns by problem solving and facilitating the process by liaising with product and support areas
- Work with MULTINATIONALS and INTERNATIONAL SUBSIDIARY BANKING Regional Desks identifying strategies to maintain / enhance overall relationship return, increase revenues while optimizing the utilization of credit facilities, and ensure early identification of potential credit issues.
- Work with CMO on the preparation of structured and focused credit memorandums for clients within the sectors, covering annual reviews and new money proposals
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved
- Work with the Client Management and KYC on the completion of Client Due Diligence (CDD) process for portfolio under management
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Minimum of three years frontline Relationship Management experience
- Sound knowledge of credit risk and financial analysis
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s structures, products and services.
- Knowledge of FX, cash management, trade Finance products & trade structures documentation and associated risks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ḩalwān, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A