Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This position is located in the Office of Public and Indian Housing, .
This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under announcement 21-HUD-1128. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
As a Housing Innovations Specialist, you will:
- Work as part of a team testing and evaluating innovations in the delivery of low-income housing assistance.
- Play a role in the development of nationwide policies and procedures relating to the Moving to Work demonstration.
- Assist in the development, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures for MTW participants and their activities on the basis of applicable statutory and administrative requirements and the negotiated agreements.
- Maintain and develop contacts and convene meetings with key players both inside and outside of HUD involved in planning and implementing innovations in public housing and low-income housing assistance.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A