Website Hydro One
Reporting to the Director Strategy and Business Development, the Manager of Customer Experience, is responsible for developing and managing the Customer Experience practice for Acronym across all departments. Leading Voice of the Customer program and related initiatives across the organization, the Manager will be a champion who takes every customer interaction as an opportunity to create valuable, meaningful experiences while seeking to proactively evolve and elevate out existing practices and processes. You will lead the development of the metrics and tools necessary to gain insights into the priorities our customers believe we should focus on to provide best in class experiences and then lead the execution of those through Agile teams.
- Support the Director in the development and implementation of an integrated centre of excellence that will identify all customer segments and informs the development of new customer programs, including educational and outreach programs.
- Support the development of customer segmentation models that assist in marketing and sales of customer solutions.
- Support the Director in developing tools to gauge Customer Behaviour – conduct customer research to understand customer motivation, needs, and values, which can influence customer marketing and customer program development.
- Act as a liaison in the development and implementation of plans to enable the trusted advisor role and support customer satisfaction initiatives and customer service delivery.
- Work with various customers in the interpretation of customers’ needs and preferences.
- Support the agile development of improvement programs related to customer experience.
- Support the Director by being responsible for customer intelligence and the delivery of market research that improves an understanding of customers.
- Ability to envision possibilities; experience in balancing risk and proven results to achieve targets
- Ability to lead Agile scrum teams as Product Owner of customer experience initiatives
- University degree or college diploma and 3+ years managing a Customer Experience program or a customer centric design team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze existing touchpoints and identify priorities for improvement
- Ability to document Customer Journey Mapping processes and related processes
- Ability displays large amount data in digestible formats for senior leadership
- Experience and ability to take research and test learnings and apply them to optimize customer strategies and to identify customer channels
- Ability to influence and motivate people to take action
- Ability to communicate vision and purpose
- Knowledge of customer segments
Company: Hydro One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A