Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. In Africa, we’ve been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
- Working individually or as a team member, may set work priorities within well established procedures and objectives.
- Use advanced technical knowledge to perform and apply new technical procedures to the business processes.
- May recommend improvements to existing technical procedures based on understanding of new technologies
- May provide coordination of activities.
- Gives technical direction. Viewed as a technical exper
- The Developer in this job role should have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems.
- Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
- Experience and working knowledge in key functional processes. Awareness of business activities.
- IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee leads technical support or the business processes.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A