IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in making available, integrating, and optimizing structured and/or unstructured data using database products, technologies, and methods. Typical examples of the deliverables are database designs, information models (logical, physical, dimensional, etc.), data migration plans, and data warehouses. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
- Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility.
- Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international).
- Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization.
- Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
- Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems.
- Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
- Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A