Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. In Africa, we’ve been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
- This role is for a graduate of a university who is hired for a professional position requiring a university level education (or equivalent experience).
- The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Works on professional projects;work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department.
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Negotiation is required.
- Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A