Website ICICI Bank
At Transaction Banking, we are defining and delivering a world class digital customer experience for every corporate client and every sector’s banking needs, with intelligent, intuitive platforms & seamless APIs. Our solutions encompass every aspect of transaction banking, covering working capital cycle from accounts services, payments, and liquidity management to collections & receivables, virtual accounts, trade finance and supply chain finance. In your role as a Product Manager, you will responsible for helping shape how corporate clients & FinTechs bank with us. You will be visible to leadership, results-driven, and customer-focused. You will be challenged to envision and build internal and external experiences that realize our vision of being the leader in the digital B2B space.
- Design and develop digital products from concept, wireframing & drafting business requirements, to test, launch, go-to-market & value realisation.
- Identify unmet industry needs and disruption opportunities, guiding interdisciplinary teams to deliver innovative products to market.
- Define our API strategy and build APIs that will be used by corporate clients & partners / aggregators to originate payments, avail account services, configure virtual account setups & ERP integrations, and facilitate trade.
- Document clear user stories and acceptance criteria to collaborate, direct, and inform Design and Technology resources in quick sprint increments
- Drive build-vs-buy decisions in the product development process, combing the landscape for potential Fintech partners in various stages of maturity
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, develop Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis. Driving new opportunities based on customer and business data.
- Sound understanding of the payment landscape in the country
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies and how B2B software is built
- Exceptional communication skills- someone who is an engaging storyteller and is at ease presenting to executives
- Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions.
- Banking / Accounting Experience
- Prior Banking As A Service or API product management experience
- Understanding of banking, payments, working capital needs of corporate clients
- Passion for building and shipping great products
- Handling payments & cash management roles in banking or fintech domains
- Handling digital channels (web / mobile)
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Familiarity and exposure to b2b and b2c payments
- Blend of both strategic and tactical thinking- someone who can identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts, and then organize thematic work areas in deep detail, thus aligning long term vision with iterative execution
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance / Marketing
- Certification in Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Certification in Programming, Networking, Database, Information Security would be additional advantag
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Application Deadline: N/A