You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
- Supporting the implementation and upkeep of planned and promotional activities in, or involving, your product range.
- Analyzing and adjusting sales space capacities based on sales location to secure high stock availability.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of products and services to inspire and inform customers.
- Creating relationships with customers to provide support in-store and remotely.
- Optimizing the shopping experience through knowledgeable and attentive customer service to continually increase sales.
- Listening to, identifying, anticipating, and responding to customer needs.
- Maximizing sales, while maintaining profitability, by actively steering customers towards top-selling and prioritized products.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Emeryville, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A