IKEA Foods contributes to the IKEA vision and is one of the main drivers for visitation and engagement with the customers. IKEA Food is an integrated commercial business partner and delivers to the customer’s expectations of a safe, healthy, delicious, sustainable, affordable and joyful food experience.
- Supports the implementation of the IKEA Food Concept and develops action plans for IKEA Food to support commercial goals: including sales, productivity, performance analysis and problem resolution, food and operational cost control, merchandising and maintenance of the IKEA Food Sales Areas.
- Plans and maintains sales forecasts for the Swedish Food Market to enable proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and inventory management.
- Supports sales and converts visitors in the Restaurant, Bistro, & Swedish Food Market by acting as a commercial business partner within the IKEA business in the retail store.
- Secures a commercial and operational IKEA Food strategy that meets quality, food safety, environmental requirements & other relevant legislation.
- Initiates and maximizes everyday commercial opportunities to drive conversion rate and average check.
- Proven analytical skills and an understanding budget, cost and key performance measurements used to steer the business.
- Proven track record of success leadership of business and delivering business results through people.
- Advanced knowledge of sales steering, merchandising and customer service.
- 5 Years of experience in leading multi-unit high-volume food service operations in either Quick Service Restaurant or casual dining.
- Experience applying tactical and operational thinking, implementing action plans, providing clear direction and following up on goals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A