You care about making a positive impact in the world. A warehouse job at IKEA is so much more than moving things from A to B. It’s the stuff in between that makes being a member of our logistics team unique.
Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
- Adhering to store inventory control procedures, including proper transfer type usage and inventory taking procedures.
- Receiving inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point of receiving.
- Selecting goods for customers within the agreed time frame, securing excellent quality of delivery in a multichannel environment.
- Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Moving product to final selling location (in storage or on the floor—all areas).
- Performing sales space replenishment with flexibility and according to visual merchandising guidance.
- 1 year of experience in high volume warehouse or receiving/replenishment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Emeryville, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A