As a person, you are passionate about creating an Ingka fit for the future and are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth, and contributing to the overall success and results through people. You are motivated by leading and developing people and inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment.
- Responsible for reviewing the teams’ works, including all entities reconciliations, and ensure the output is of good quality and accurate.
- To manage the Accounting & Reporting areas of finance and ensure legal compliance, within the core area or country dimension of the INGKA Group, contributing to a better business, growth and long-term profitability and being a leader in life at home.
- As the manager of the Accounting and Reporting function you must keep up to date with changes in accounting and tax legislation and then ensure the Finance function is compliant with the requirements of these changes.
- Responsible for reviewing the operational ways of working and reporting and working with key stakeholders in the business to ensure that what they do is compliant with rules and regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring all complex accounting concepts are accurately recorded and work is only delegated to personnel with appropriate knowledge and skills.
- To work together with other Finance Managers and Financial Controlling Manager to lead and develop a high performing Finance function.
- Responsible for ensuring the legal entities’ P&Ls and balance sheets are true and fair and ensuring that both operational and legal reporting is completed accurately and on time.
- Responsible for all financial reporting processes in the UK & IE accounting and reporting, ensuring that all TB’s are compliant with Group rules and Legal GAAP’s for local legislations.
- To support growth and expansion, focusing on commercial opportunities, by securing effective financial processes and effective ways of working.
- Responsible for the year-end audit, working with both the finance team and the auditors to ensure the audit is completed on time and with a clean audit report.
- Responsible for all Accounts payable and receivable processes, including inter-company transactions, and full end to end Accounting and Reporting process for all areas of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial reporting processes in the UK & IE are effective, with good controls in place and that each process is well documented. At all times the processes should lead to accurate and timely reporting, in line with accounting and tax regulations.
- Ability to handle multiple topics and changing priorities/deadlines.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate, build relationships, and inspire at all organizational levels.
- Ability to lead, manage, and coach teams through the change process.
- Ability to deliver results through people.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related combined field.
- Experience in multicultural and multinational organizations.
- 8+ years of increasingly responsible accounting and/or auditing experience in similar or larger organizations. 3+ years of managerial experience essential.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls, financial reporting, and tax laws and regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a wide variety of high-level accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Professionally qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or local equivalent.
- Experience in prepare, analyze and report complex accounting data
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A