Website IndusInd Bank
Emerging Corporate (EC) is a part of consumer banking which acquires and manages firm / companies in the SME segment. EC drives current account acquisition, domestic and cross-border trade, Remittances, Payment & Collection, Working Capital & term facilities across branches. EC has two channels and two product verticals. Channels include PCAT, which primarily acquires new to bank customers and ECRM (Emerging Corporate Relationship Managers), which manages existing SME portfolios. Current Account and Trade/FX are two product verticals.
- Manage & mentor a team of EC-Business Development Managers to Acquire Current Accounts, Trade & Forex services thus generating fee based revenue
- Monitoring daily sales calls to ensure acquisition of potential customers for high value Current Accounts using Lead Management
- System on mobile Identifying & generating leads for acquisition of potential customers for Trade & Forex services thus generating fee based revenue.
- Maintaining, activating & retaining customers for Trade transactions.
Review daily sales reports.
- Imparting & refreshing product knowledge to ensure complete updated product awareness within the team.
- Lead generations for cross sales of Asset viz business banking, loan against prop and business loan.
- Identifying new segments & listening with central product team for customized offering.
- Motivating & mentoring Team members to ensure higher levels of productivity.
- Build Current account book.
Company: IndusInd Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gujarat, India
Application Deadline: N/A