Website IndusInd Bank
Project management and Business Analysis for Reconciliation utilities for Issuing of Debit cards and Prepaid card initiatives and wallet based solutions.Will be managing all new product initiatives and support business requirements on enhancing the existing products listed.End to End project management from analysis business requirement, documentation of requirement, solution evaluation keeping in view effort estimation versus business justification, quality analysis of the solution through testing, process documentation and risk analysis and implementation / rollout planning and execution including end user training / communication.
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project scope and objectives and publishes project status.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinating with the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Conducts project meetings with teams and stakeholder and management to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned projects and coordinates interaction and communication during cross functional programs
- Assists in identification and assignment of internal resources and external contractors to meet varied project requirements.
- Manages the process documentation and drives process adherence.
- Ability to interpret guidelines and conduct implementation is a basic requirement for the role.
- Knowhow of POS and ATM transactions and Card not present transactions, EMV etc is needed.
- Basic understanding of ESCROW accounts, wallet based solutions.
- Well versed with VISA, MasterCard or Rupay regulations and jargons.
- Knowledge of payment solutions such as NFC or Tokenization etc will be preferred
- Should have hands on experience of User Acceptance Testing and ability of helping testing teams on scripting and review of logs etc.
- Need to have worked on applications for Rewards and loyalty pay backs.
- Understanding of data elements, tags for ISO8583 messages, PADSS and PCIDSS compliances and Web based calls (APIs) is preferred.
- Must have complete understanding of Debit card and Prepaid card issuance and Reconciliation.
- Additionally to have the understanding of Loyalty (rewards) applications.
- Basic understanding of Financial reconciliation and settlement and clearing.
- Understanding of Card life cycle management, chargeback cycle is a must.
- Regulations of card industry and prepaid related guidelines is a must.
Company: IndusInd Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai ,India
Application Deadline: N/A