Website Wipro Limited
The Internal Communications function of Wipros Corporate Communications team is responsible for all Internal Communications and focuses on internal branding and employee engagement led Initiatives. The team ensures success of internal initiatives by providing expertise in the areas of audience understanding, channel strategies, creative and content design, broadcast governance, enterprise social tools, events and activation with the support of agency(ies).
- Ability to work closely across geos with stakeholders to craft targeted messages that will engage customers across a variety of communication channels.
- Must have exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and define goals of internal business initiatives in terms of awareness, recall, engagement, adoption etc..
- Develop briefs for agencies and evaluate the output of the creatives. Review all aspects of internal communication plans including creative strategy, execution, channel mix, event and activation, budgets and success metrics. Write, edit, and manage newsletters and blogs.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA or Masters degree in HR, communication, or a related field from an accredited university is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and connect with the intended audience.
- Have the technology appetite to understand how enterprise platforms and technology stacks work.
- 8-10 years of experience in internal communications and/or corporate communications. While its preferred to have experience in this specific area, we are looking for people who have a flair for creativity, communication and employee engagement (creative agency experience will prove helpful).
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A