Website Internal Revenue Service
Click on “Learn more about this agency” button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Responsible for a complete range of government contracting activities such as acquisition planning/negotiation, evaluation of proposals, and contract cost and price proposal evaluation.
- Interprets and implements all complex federal procurement regulations and other official procurement guidance to develop and advise on policies and procedures that virtually affects all IRS program areas and organizations.
- Effectively and diplomatically communicates orally and in writing with executives, managers, employees, and external customers.
- Plans, coordinates and manages the contract cost and price functions critical to the mission of the IRS.
- Develops comprehensive detailed reports on cost/price analysis, including recommending cost.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- A 1-year probationary period is required.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Undergo an income tax verification and review of prior performance/conduct.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation, including a FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A