Website Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
- Work with the team on a number Backend Systems Projects for enterprise wide solutions, including Work Force Management, Digital Workplace and proprietary Pricing and Promotion tools.
- Opportunities for hands on development and configuration of enterprise applications, researching production issues and determining how to maximize efficiencies while reducing operational expense.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business priorities and opportunities in order to drive business growth.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and prepare releases of software components.
- Review existing applications and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work in our Bolingbrook office during core business hours of 8:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Ability to commit during the months of June – August 2020.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment and interact with management level personnel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in the final year of school.
- Strong academic record.
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities.
Company: Ulta Beauty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois, US
Application Deadline: N/A