Reporting to the Performance Marketing Lead, the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist will join a team which plan, manage, and optimise budgets that drive over 50% of all bookings on the web platforms across our business. The Performance Marketing Team work in close partnership with Google, Microsoft, Facebook, AWIN, Skyscanner and many other key digital partners; enjoying the numerous benefits of these close relationships.
- Testing the latest betas and product releases that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays get access to thanks to the scale of our activity.
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of campaigns, making recommendations on improving account performance and dealing with large scale budget changes on an ad-hoc basis.
- Staying fully up to date with all platforms and their key features.
- Working closely with other teams across the marketing department and wider business (including revenue, finance, product).
- Planning and forecasting, creative/audience/landing page testing and producing and sending reports to senior business stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Data Science team across industry leading attribution and audience projects.
- Bring robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Have experience using our key platforms, including any of the following: SA360, Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, GA4, Campaign Manager,
- Facebook, AWIN, DV360 and the wider Google product suite.
- Be a highly proficient user of MS Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bring strong experience of working in a Digital Marketing environment
- Effectively communicate and influence at all levels and ideally have experience developing and motivating junior members of a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A