We are open to applicants with varying backgrounds in Digital Marketing, so depending on your expertise, you will plan, develop and implement large-scale campaigns across a select number of channels which sit within the teams remit: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Aggregators, Affiliates and App. You will also work closely with other teams including Data Science, Content, Brand, CRM and Studio to make sure creative is consistent and campaigns are performing to an effective ROI.
- Staying fully up to date with all platforms and their key features.
- Communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internally (up to CEO) and externally – the role is a highly visible one in an important team
- Large campaigns = lots of insightful data – get the opportunity to make informed data-driven decisions on your performance marketing activity.
- Working closely with the Data Science team across industry leading attribution and audience projects.
- Be part of a big, exciting, and vibrant wider marketing team
- Plan and implement large-scale digital marketing campaigns, making recommendations on account performance and dealing with large scale budget changes on an ad-hoc basis.
- Test the latest betas and product releases with some of the biggest media owners in the world – think Google, Facebook, Instagram and Skyscanner amongst others Produce and send reports to the wider Performance Marketing Team and senior business stakeholders
- Identify opportunities that can support new growth/efficiencies for the business.
- Have experience using our key platforms, including any of the following: SA360, Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, GA4, Campaign Manager,
- Facebook, AWIN, DV360 and the wider Google product suite.
- Bring strong experience of working in a Digital Marketing environment
- Be a highly proficient user of MS Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bring robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Effectively communicate and influence at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England,UK
Application Deadline: N/A