The Senior Engineer Full Stack is responsible for designing, testing, and implementing responsive web applications. This role collaborates with various teams for research, analysis, and architecture of business solutions. The developer will develop and maintain innovative, scalable solutions that provide value to the business and provide operational support as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate closely with other IT teams globally from Product Management, Architecture, DevOps, QA, Infrastructure.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
- Participate in scrum team ceremonies in agile methodology, sprint planning, backlog grooming.
- Provide input and guidance on development and architecture decisions; collaborate with other engineers.
- Analyze requirements and solution architecture and provide task specific estimates.
- Develop, design, code, debug and document high traffic web applications and services running from cloud platforms.
- Design, write, and implement unit tests and end to end tests.
- Evaluate new technologies and determine viability per solution.
- Mentor junior engineers with regards to coding practices and design decisions.
- Available for moderate overnight travel (up to 15%)
- In possession of valid travel documents and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
Three (3) years of software engineering experience, building responsive web applications and APIs.
Three (3) years of professional full stack development using NodeJs, Java, Angular.
Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools like Jenkins, Sonarqube.
Experience with developing software applications in at least one of the major Cloud platforms – Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Three (3) years of experience in agile practices in Scrum teams.
- Knowledge of modern software architecture, microservices, micro-frontends, serverless applications and frameworks.
- Experience with Magnolia Content Management Systems(CMS) and Fastly Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keen interest in application security and knowledge of security best practices.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A