The Marketing Junior Analyst, JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) is dedicated to demand generation through the optimization and maintenance of multi-channel revenue driving promotions for JetBlue Vacations. This crewmember will support the Marketing team in executing strategic efforts and initiatives in support of the JTP strategy to meet strategic growth objectives on both short and long term horizons. The Junior Analyst collaborates closely with JetBlue’s Marketing team to ensure all projects that affect customer interactions with and perception of the JetBlue brand are on target with the larger organization’s strategy and goals.
- Assists with the execution of consumer promotions, marketing campaigns and activations to further enhance the brand and drive revenue.
- Supports the execution of in-house co-op marketing campaigns with business partners and providing recaps on performance.
- Responsible for planning and executing campaigns leveraging social media, email, display, and paid search channels.
- Responsible for monitoring and providing updates to the Marketing team on competitor marketing efforts.
- Supports JTP marketing efforts including customer insights, brand building / awareness / retention initiatives.
- Responsible for co-managing measurement analysis of promotions and marketing channels performance.
- Assists in making necessary website updates in order to communicate messages to customers accordingly.
- Other complex projects and duties as assigned.
- Responsible for creating & managing the promotion’s process, calendar, timeline, and iterative learnings.
- Assists in the pitching of marketing plans to partners through presentation creation and analytical support.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and be able to effectively manage deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Products.
- Experience with business analysis using Excel, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Available for up to 10% overnight travel between support centers in NYC, Salt Lake City and Orlando as well as partner meetings.
- Self-motivated and flexible to a constantly changing environment.
- Effective research skills, including the ability to analyze information and make strategic decisions in accordance with company guidelines.
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) years of related experience
- Experience executing Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns.
- Experience launching new customer products or understanding customer journeys.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A