This is an exciting and new opportunity for someone passionate about Digital media technologies, to work in a hugely successful department for a digital retail leader with serious ambition! Primary focus of the role would be to support and drive the sponsored products managed service for FMCG, General merchandising or agency clients.
- Line manage up to 3 Ad Operations Executives and provide coaching for direct reports and create a positive environment to enable your team to deliver brilliant campaigns for clients & hit our revenue targets.
- Be responsible for Ecommerce Media Platform campaigns and client management, ensuring that Nectar360 performance media campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting and agreed with client manager and clients
- Monitor campaign delivery, performance and effectiveness, ensuring that campaigns are on track for delivery and performance as expected; this will involve optimising by analysing across key metrics; CTR, CPC and ROAS
- Provide weekly updates in sales meeting on best performing campaigns to enable upsell or extension opportunities and identify underperforming campaigns, with a clear view on recommendations to improve performance and ensure all risks are mitigated
- Assist the analytics team in evaluating post campaigns, providing insights to report and share with the sales team
- A stakeholder for new channels and features that are built into our platforms from a campaign trading perspective and supporting in the development and rollout of new features across the Ecommerce Media Platform and Digital Trading Platform where relevant.
- Takes ownership of the role, using initiative, ensuring they keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures
- Very organised, efficient and can manage multiple situations in a demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify complexity in written and verbal communications
- Understanding of, or experience of, working with FMCG and Retail clients would be advantageous
- Comfortable working under pressure with ambiguity and changing situations
- Attention to detail & proficient in the use of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication to promote the opportunity with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working with digital media
- Enthusiastic about developing your career and being hands-on in establishing a new and exciting part of the business
- High level of resilience and tenacity required – must be able to deal with challenge from across the business whilst maintaining a positive and proactive style
- Problem solving and enjoys a challenge!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A