This role will lead a team within the Marketing Digital Analytics function that owns the analytics of Digital marketing activity across all of our brands (Sainsbury’s/Argos/Tu Clothing/Habitat) as well as deliver actionable digital media insights for Sainsbury’s suppliers such as P&G and Unilever.
- This role has a huge impact on the effectiveness and efficiency of our digital marketing activity and therefore the performance of the overall business.
- You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders across Marketing to ensure that all analytics and data needs are met including the Digital Marketing Team and the Nectar360 Commercial teams to help analyse our digital campaigns for FMCGs.
- The successful candidate will be required to influence them on a tactical and strategic level.
- Strong technical experience in digital analytics (Adobe/Google Analytics) and associated technologies.
- Scepticism and attention to detail regarding data quality, samples, bias and ethics.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, together with independence of thought
- Proven ability to translate technical knowhow for non-technical audiences.
- Experience of effective technical conversations and pair with data engineers to productionise our outputs.
- Experience with AWS and/or could based technologies.
- A self-starting attitude and ability to adapt to fast changing priorities
- Proven experience and interest in Digital Media and Advertising; a strong technical understanding of AdTech space is essential
- Experience of managing and developing analysts.
- Experience of FMCG or Retail sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in analytical roles with proven experience of analysing digital data in a retail environment.
- Experience of attribution modelling methodologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A