When you’re not on the road, you’ll make sure your van is clean and fit for the next delivery (don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert mechanic – we’ll give you all the training you need) and when we’re really busy, you’ll be asked to help your team, picking and packing online orders.
- When you’re on the road, you’ll need to be organised and because you’ll be representing Asda, we’ll expect you to be an excellent ambassador for the brand.
- With that in mind, the personal qualities you bring to the role will be every bit as important as your skills and attitude.
- Friendly and approachable, you’ll be the kind of person who’ll put our customers first and do whatever it takes to make their home shopping experience the best it can be.
- To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least one year, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Nottingham Home, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A