Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Providing effective and efficient delivery of services in contribution to service standards.
- Acting as a liaison between business lines and plays a role in collecting and disseminating information that is crucial to the achievement of business objectives and project deliverables.
- Supporting functional teams in tracking and monitoring budgets and/or reporting activities.
- Dealing with a varied base of clients including provinces, solicitors, trustees, receivers, collection agencies and stakeholders while maintaining quality relationships with these clients to understand their needs and provide service in an effective manner.
- Coordinating and supports with important business activities and functions, which may include meetings, travel, communications, event logistics and procurement.
- Coordinating and collaborating with partners to develop individual and group initiatives that support training, education and skills development in project development and partnership facilitation.
- Exercising prudence and due diligence to ensure compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures applicable.
- Enhancing client service experience in all encounters.
- Validating and ensures accuracy of data inputted into our various client or program management systems, as well as ensures this data is in the production of status reports and other reports as needed by management.
- Providing superior quality service that contributes to a positive corporate image and sound business relationships with a broad range of industry clients through internal and external liaisons
- Attention to detail; the ability to deliver quality service coupled with a great customer service.
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft, Excel and Power Point as well as CRM systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the application of sound judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately.
- College diploma or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of prior relevant experience administration, and organization, including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to persuade others.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A