Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Join the Client Operations Team, where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. You will ensure value realization and strong performance of vendors throughout the outsourcing and contracting lifecycle. This includes managing a portfolio of new and ongoing high-value, critical business and data contracts that so that they align with business objectives, comply with requirements, and demonstrate strong governance and effective relationship management.
- Manages a portfolio of critical business and data third-party vendor agreements that support CMHC business outcomes.
- Manages third-party arrangements throughout the vendor management lifecycle, including scope development, vendor risking, external market scans, developing the procurement-ready-package, monitoring and managing the onboarding and offboarding of the vendor.
- Provides high quality vendor management experience by understanding the expectations of internal partners, addressing, escalating and finding solutions to issues.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders, including addressing contract performance issues, changes to contracted requirements, mitigating risks, and business continuity planning with vendors on behalf of CMHC business line partners.
- Develops briefings for senior management, including at the time of significant vendor monitoring milestones, signing of new contracts and contract amendments.
- Develops and implements vendor monitoring plans to ensure strong quality control, compliance with contract terms, and alignment with objectives; analyzes qualitative and quantitative data to develop recommendations to business line partners and management.
- Experience working on projects or programs that require the acquisition of new services and associated vendor agreements.
- Experience preparing reports and/or briefing materials
- Financial analysis abilities, and ability to conduct research and analysis related to vendor management.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, written and oral communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge in the areas of lean six sigma and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful relationships with stakeholders.
- High degree of flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a growth mindset
- Experience managing vendors, including responsibilities such as contract negotiation, vendor performance reporting, preparation and evaluation of requests for proposals, and relationship management.
- Post-secondary education in business or degree in business administration or a related field, and five years of related experience; or an equivalent cominbation of education and experience.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A