Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
This is an anticipatory process. A pool of qualified candidates will be created and may be used to staff similar positions with various linguistic requirements, security requirements, conditions of employment, work locations and/or tenures at the ED-EDS-02 group and level within the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Overtime, on occasion
- Various security requirements (depending on position being staffed)
- Travel, on occasion
- Knowledge of the principles associated with pedagogy, andragogy, and the evaluation of accredited learning programs.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Ability to develop and delivery training material suitable for the target audience.
- Flexible hours, on occasion
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the design of assessment tools to validate the appropriateness of course material and delivery methods in relation to intended learning groups, ensuring learning objectives and required competencies are being met.
- Experience developing guides and delivering curriculum development workshops and training sessions for instructors.
- Experience (Instructional Designer STREAM 2):
- Experience in creating validation/assessment methods to measure learning attainment of course objectives.
- Experience in analyzing and identifying processes for the design, development, and delivery of learner-focused learning products.
- Experience in developing and delivering training material and workshops on on-line learning for instructors or students.
- Experience developing and maintaining course material for various synchronous and asynchronous delivery methods.
- Experience designing educational material for on-line delivery.
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, Nova Scotia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A