At Enbridge, we adopt new ideas and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions. We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages self-improvement, innovation and growth so that we can promote from within. We are looking for outstanding employees who share our vision to be the best in everything we do, from safe and reliable operations, to innovative solutions and complete team commitment and dedication to our values!
- Counsel Leaders on proactive leadership and human resources strategies and create a productive and cooperative work environment that enhance employee engagement and facilitate the achievement of business goals.
- Support Leaders through client change management initiatives and solve business and employee relations matters at the Executive Leadership level.
- Provide consultation to leaders on strategic and/or complex Human Resources initiatives and solutions.
- Provide mentorship to facilitate Leaders proficiency and self-sufficiency in managing Human Resources matters.
- Collaborate and partner with Leaders to diagnose organizational efficiency issues and provide guidance on how to improve the overall team effectiveness.
- Coach leaders to think through strategic workforce plans and help develop sourcing strategies that support the long-term interests of Enbridge.
- Actively participate in business strategy and operations discussions, proactively identifying people, talent, strategies, and solutions.
- Merger/Acquisition/Integration: Support organizational design, development and change management and prepare Leaders for the execution of change, support clients in team stand up with prioritization, stabilization and engagement tactics.
- Understand client’s strategic objectives, operating environment, culture, opportunities and constraints. With this understanding, find opportunities to influence and drive business results that are in alignment with the overall strategy.
- Proactively engage HR CoEs and People Operations to contribute where appropriate. Successfully manages all initiatives to ensure clients are provided with strategic services.
- Ability to teach and provide counsel and guidance to others in the areas outlined above.
- Degree in Business with a major in Human Resources, complemented by 10+ years of progressive experience within Human Resources. Alternative education and equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Professional certification, e.g., CPHR and/or SHRM-SCP designation is considered an asset.
- Strong leadership, planning, interpersonal, negotiation, critical thinking skills, and commitment to service.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and its applications pertaining to Enbridge.
- Demonstrated ability in defining problems, establish alternatives and determine the optimal course of action in the context of broader business strategies and objectives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A