We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
- Attend trainings and development as required.
- Assist in setting up and closing down the floor areas ready for service or the next trading session.
- Clean POS stations including terminals, micros screens, server trays, menus, display signs and change them, polishing cutlery, folding napkins, carrying and moving tables/chairs around etc.
- Follow Opening and Closing checklists.
- Follow company policies including absences, sickness, lateness, holidays etc.
- Efficient and Knowledgeable of our menus, specials and offers.
- You will explore and explain dishes to guests including ingredients and discussing any allergy information.
- Take and deliver accurate drink and food orders.
- Be responsible for opening tabs, billing/credit card/payment and CASH Handling.
- Check and refill condiments including sauces, PDQ rolls, pens, salt & pepper, sugar bowls, sprays, candles, etc.
- Cover IRD and Events Department when needed.
- Attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for service.
- Greeting guests and offering table service to the required standard.
- Previous experience in the restaurant/bar of a luxury 5* hotel
- Previous brand experience or lifestyle hotel knowledge
- Possess a good command of English
- An excellent verbal manner and customer service skills, including problem resolution and complaint handling
- A team Player with flexible & positive attitude
- Hardworking and consistent
- Micros knowledge is beneficial
- Experience in an equivalent position in a venue which runs late night operations
- Good organisation skills with an attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A