Our Customer Service Delivery, Operational Support Office is currently looking for a Senior Business Planning Lead to join their team. The individual will be responsible for harmonizing the strategy roadmap by implementing new ways to identify health and benefit to our strategic objectives, prioritize and protect work with the greatest impact, ensure deliverability through advanced resource capacity planning and expand business planning tools and self-serve dashboards. The Senior Business Planning Lead will be responsible for leading a team that provides performance reporting using business intelligence tools.
- Provide strategic advice, expertise, and recommendations to the Customer Service Delivery (CSD) executive team and Divisional Managers utilizing influence and persuasion to promote the acceptance and adoption of innovative ideas to deliver the CSD Strategy.
- Lead the development and ongoing improvement of reports, dashboards and other tools that track CSD’s business plan performance, schedules and workplan priority
- Work with the Manager and conduct reviews of the CSD business plan to ensure future year commitments are built into annual financial plans
- Participate in the Division’s operating and capital budget planning and reporting activities to meet financial management objectives and KPIs
- Review and communicate business performance trends to identify gaps/ opportunities to CSD executives/managers. This includes assessing VOC, CSAT, Safety, ESAT, and Financial trends to understand key outputs that will have the greatest impact on CSD’s strategic objectives
- Develop a business planning capacity monitoring approach across the division and communicate monthly utilization to ensure a viable workload across CSD staff
- Provides input into the operationalization of the CSD strategic roadmap by conducting deliverability assessments, negotiating / prioritizing workplans with highest priority, advising risk / mitigation plans and negotiate capacity to overcome gaps.
- Knowledge of strategic business and workforce planning methods, principles, techniques, and practices to manage strategic business plans and budgets
- Expert knowledge of data analytics and performance reporting to ensure progress of strategic roadmaps. This includes identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Green Belt or higher), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) would be considered an asset
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and/or would be considered an asset
- Minimum six (6) years of progressive related experience in strategic business planning and financial planning
- Expert presentation and negotiation skills with Senior Leadership and Managers with strong ability to influence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint Cloud and data visualization tools including SharePoint, Power Apps and Power BI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A