The Manager, Franchise Performance will provide strategic business direction and alignment in order to influence Subway franchise owners in maximizing profitability of their portfolio and help to align store operating procedures to Subway’s brand standards. This role will communicate the expected performance level of the locations and franchisees within their assigned area in relation to the company’s KPIs and metrics. They will implement business growth by identifying potential operational opportunities for improvement and provide training to strengthen locations.
- Document adherence to Company compliance standards, improvements made, areas of opportunity and direction on how to improve, if needed during coaching sessions.
- Build Territory Relations by visiting all assigned restaurants at least quarterly depending on performance level, communicating with franchisees via voicemail, e-mail, territory meetings, individual franchise meetings and written communications.
- Provide direction and proficiency to franchisees and staff with regard to New Store Openings & Transfer Training Hours
- Provide operational and food safety guidance and education during restaurant visits: Consistently evaluate SUBWAY restaurants using the PBE model on a quarterly basis.
- Assist Territory Director and shared services team with site reviews by conducting three day parts of customer intercepts for all reviews within assigned area
- Evaluate how the restaurant is performing compared to SUBWAY policies and procedures, analyze sales and cost data and provide specific customized direction to improve in these areas.
- Gains respect from franchisees to be recognized as an asset to the business and leader in the field.
- Coach and counsel franchisees to reach individual store and territory goals.
- Provide guidance to franchisees to grow their business both within the local community in store and though online sales and delivery.
- Review franchisees portfolio and have regularly scheduled business reviews to see growth potential and areas of opportunity.
- High degree of detail orientation and ability to work within a team, hands on approach during in restaurant visits.
- The ability to learn technology initiatives and cascade this knowledge to others.
- Must also be able to work autonomously and be professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- 3+ years of restaurant experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Business Analysis or related field preferred.
- Ability to problem solve and business analysis skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A