Website Alberta Health Services
As an Administrative Support V, you will require advanced administrative or specialized skills and knowledge to support complex procedures, practices and initiatives within a department or program.
- Previous experience in outbreak management or case investigation/contact tracing.
- Effective organizational, planning and time management abilities.
- Experience conducting telephone-based or in-person interviews, data collection, and/or data entry.
- Experience with health education, community outreach, linkage to care, social services, or other public health services.
- Proficiency with use of computers (desktop, laptop, tablet), MS Office 365 (i.e., Outlook, Word), and mobile devices (smartphones, mobile apps) is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including active listening and emotional intelligence and the ability to read and write in English is a requirement for this position.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to use sound judgment in responding to client issues and concerns. Ability to interact in a non-judgmental manner with culturally diverse populations and persons experiencing a wide range of social conditions.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to use discretion, maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, establishing and maintaining collaborative professional relationships.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A