As a Cleaning Colleague, you will be responsible for completing daily cleaning tasks and working alongside the whole store team to maintain the highest standards for our customers. We’ll work with you on your shifts, but you’ll need to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- Full training will be provided including how to operate cleaning machinery.
- You will care about giving customers a great shopping experience, through maintaining the highest cleaning standards across the store, both inside and out.
- You will be a strong communicator, enabling you to respond to unexpected requests promptly and handle any customer queries that arise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodham Ferrers, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A