We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- This inventory will be used to establish a partially or fully qualified pool of candidates within Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada which may be used to staff positions at the PM-04 level or equivalent with various linguistic profiles, various security profiles, various tenures, using various staffing actions across Canada.
- Public Service Employees from other government departments may be asked to provide proof that your home department will release you for secondment or acting appointments prior to assessment.
- Random selection* may be used to identify which applicants will be assessed from this inventory.
- You will find more information about random selection in “Other information”
- Availability, willingness and ability to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Availability, willingness and ability to work overtime, including weekends, as required.
- A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Availability, willingness and ability to work shift work, as required (weekend, nights and holidays.)
- Availability, willingness and ability to travel, as required.
- A diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in extracting, analyzing and summarizing relevant information and data from the Global Case Management System (GCMS) and/or the Grants and Contributions System (GCS) to support performance measurement and business analysis.
- Experience making decisions or recommendations in accordance with Grants and Contributions program requirements.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Canadian Passport Order.
- Experience working with the Grants and Contributions System (GCS).
- Significant* experience making recommendations or decisions on complex** cases, files or agreements in accordance with federal legislation or programs.
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Experience working with the Global Case Management System (GCMS).
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations in accordance with the Citizenship Act.
- Experience with operational delivery of Citizenship, Immigration, Passport or Settlement or Resettlement Assistance programs in IRCC.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A