Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Global Professional Education, Presbyopia Management to be located preferably in Jacksonville, FL or work remotely.
The Senior Manager, Global Professional Education, Presbyopia Management will have overall responsibility for:
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams. Develop regional capabilities to maximize global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate and enable delivery.
- Compliant contracting and management of ECPs and KOLs to ensure regular insights, endorsement and support in the effective delivery of strategy/programs to achieve differentiation and ACUVUE® brand recommendation
- Champion a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Developing core professional education content and coordinated programs directly and through the regional/country teams to elevate customer knowledge, confidence and rapidly embrace Multifocal Contact Lens Fitting in practice and drive peer to peer advocacy
- Building and developing the Presbyopia global professional education strategy as well as supporting execution of professional plans in partnership with markets to drive category development and growth.
- Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and align with all legal, regulatory and Health Care Compliance policies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified US doctor of Optomerty (OD) or local market equivalent . Doctorate or master’s degree preferred.
- Clinical experience required in the area of Presbyopia Management with Contact Lenses
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant progressive clinical practice is required. MBA preferred or equivalent significant business experience
- Experience in developing and delivering professional education is required
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries is preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen required
- This position is ideally to be based out of Jacksonville, Florida, but flexible if able to travel and has proven success working remotely
- International and Domestic overnight travel may be required up to 35%
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A